GROUP PIANo LESSONS
At Hello Piano Studio, students learn to play the piano together in small groups. This provides a positive, fun experience that builds a full range of musical skills from the first lesson.
What makes group piano unique:
- Playing with a group causes a student's brain to work at a faster pace, and what might seem challenging in a one-on-one lesson is seen as achievable when learning with others.
- Students are highly motivated to practice - there is a strong desire to make their team successful.
- Playing with others enhances rhythm, sight-reading, and listening skills.
- Performing in front of peers is frequent and comfortable; sharing music is a normal part of life in a piano group.
- Students who learn to play the piano in groups are more likely to stick with lessons for the long-term...playing piano in a group is fun and addictive!